AEC offers our patients access to our online portal. Please click below to sign-in to that service. You will be directed to a third-party website.
Call support at (828) 633-6651 for any questions or technical issues with your portal account. All portal communication will be handled in the order received.
How to set up a portal account
Click the link below and provide your email address and log in with the temporary PIN provided from the office.
- View lab results and receive timely medical advice from your doctor regarding routine results.
- Print off results for yourself and other doctors when needed.
- Request refills and contact the office with routine questions.
- Once your account is set up, our system will be notified that your portal account exists letting the staff know you are ready to receive portal communications.
- You will be receiving e-mails asking you to log into your account and view any messages sent by our practice or your provider or our staff. Simply click on the link and it will take you to your messages, or log into your portal account.
- Check your email for “A secure message from your provider’s office.” If you do not see this in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- There are instructions to click on the colored link within the email. (https://smppweb.ashe-endo.com/portal/Notifications.aspx?key= ) This will take you to our patient portal and you will see a welcome message. Click Next.
- Your User ID will automatically populate your email address.
- Complete your personal information as instructed. Click Submit.
- You will be directed to your portal inbox. Highlight and Copy your PIN.
- Click Verify My Identity at the top left corner. (You may have to scroll up the screen)
- Check the top option that says, “I am a new patient with an appointment or I have been seen here by a physician before.” Click Next.
- Complete the Verify Identity portion by filling in your information and pasting your PIN. Click Verify.
- You must select your Preferred Method of Contact by clicking the blue link in the yellow box
- Choose your Provider and your preferred method of contact as “Secure Message.” Click Submit
Congratulations! You have now successfully registered on the patient portal.